Vans Skate Old Skool Bruce Lee Black/Yellow
Bruce Lee—the renowned martial artist, filmmaker, and philosopher—has been a beloved cultural figure for decades, and this season’s collaboration with Vans honors his legacy.
Delivering more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression, the Vans x Bruce Lee Skate Old Skool blends all the upgraded features of our Skate Classics line with exclusive details that pay homage to Bruce. Featuring his image at the quarters, debossed outsoles sharing his quote, and his iconic silhouette stamped across the tread, this upgraded Old Skool channels Bruce as a master of his craft, and an icon to all.
Finished with DURACAP™ reinforcement, SickStickTM outsoles, and POPCUSH™ cushioning, this Skate Old Skool gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. So next time you’re on your board, follow Bruce’s advice. Empty your mind, and become water.
• VANS X BRUCE LEE COLLECTION - Inspired by the legendary martial artist, filmmaker, and philosopher.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
0 von 0 Bewertungen